Connect For The Best
The Ready Group Inc. o/a Connect For The Best (“CFTB”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. It is our belief that you should understand how we use any information that you provide to us and, furthermore, that you should have the right to approve the use of that information.
Please note that by visiting the CFTB Website
Collection of Personal Information
CFTB collects information that is submitted to us such as information volunteered to us by the completion of an HTML/Server generated form, or mailed, emailed, phoned or faxed to us.
CFTB collects your first and last name, email address, work experience and other personal information required to complete an online profile when you register with the CFTB Website for the purposes of providing services to you and responding to your specific requests for information.
CFTB also collects personal information when you add to your profile with further information about yourself (for example, education, skills, recommendations, group memberships) and engage in communication with other registrants through the CFTB Website.
Once you register with the CFTB Website, any information you provide at registration or in your profile may be accessed by other registered users.
CFTB limits the collection of personal information to the amount and the type of information that is required to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
Other Information Collected
In addition to information provided by our Website users, like most websites, CFTB uses standard Internet tracking tools associated with Internet protocols and web–based systems such as log files. Log files are simply transaction records web servers maintain. Log files are used for recording information, such as:
-service provider IP addresses;
- browser versions;
- search terms used;
- average number of pages requested;
- average duration of visit; and
- total visitor traffic.
CFTB uses log files to provide aggregate information. “Aggregate information” is standard web server/visitor traffic information regarding overall website traffic patterns, such as total number of visitors, most visited sections, peak traffic times, etc.
CFTB uses aggregate information gathered from your visit to improve the quality of our service. This information supplies us with a broad picture of how people use our Website in order to help the management of our systems and to better serve our audience.
If you choose to provide us with personal information in an email we will use that information to respond to your message. It is possible for messages sent by email to be intercepted. CFTB does not guarantee the security of email communication. If you are concerned about sending your personal information by email you can contact us by telephone or regular mail.
CFTB collects, uses and discloses personal information:
(a) to provide services to you including the publication of service provider profiles;
(b) to track connections;
(c) to assess applications submitted to CFTB by potential service providers;
(d) to administer our client databases;
(e) to establish and maintain client lists;
(f) to establish and maintain mailing lists, which are used to communicate with you during the course of our services and to include you in any direct marketing activities conducted by us (such as the delivery of Newsletters or invitations to events that we may be conducting). If you tell us that you do not wish to receive information about our services, we will not send you any further material;
(g) to provide any other necessary CFTB services; and
personal information is collected.
Password and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user name, password, memorable word or other piece of information chosen by you or provided to you to access your account with the CFTB Website. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to:
(a) immediately notify CFTB of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security; and
(b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
CFTB cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
CFTB grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the CFTB Website by providing you with an account. You agree not to provide any other individual with your user name, password, memorable word or any other piece of information used to access your account, or with access to the CFTB Website via your account.
You understand that CFTB, in its sole discretion, may at any time terminate your access to the CFTB Website including termination of your account.
Disclosure of Personal Information
CFTB will not disclose personal information to other persons, other than as follows:
(b) to our payment processor, in order to fulfill your requests for paid services (e.g. employer user accounts); or
(c) to other third parties, such as sponsors and website content partners, but only where and to the extent you give us your permission to do so.
In certain rare circumstances, CFTB may be required to collect, use, or disclose your personal information without your knowledge and consent. For example, legal, medical, or security reasons may make it impossible or impractical to seek consent. When information is being collected for the detection and prevention of fraud or for law enforcement, seeking your consent might defeat the purpose of collecting the information. Seeking consent may be impossible or inappropriate when the individual is a minor, seriously ill, or mentally incapacitated.
CFTB.CA USER AGREEMENT
Welcome to the cftb.cawebsite, an online hospitality/service industry job web site that connects workers and employers. cftb.ca is fully owned and operated by The Ready Group Inc. operating as Connect For The Best (“CFTB”), a corporation incorporated pursuant to the laws of Ontario. By registering a user account on cftb.ca, you agree to be bound by this User Agreement. If you wish to use any services provided by CFTB, please read this User Agreement and acknowledge your acceptance in the sign-up page.
CFTB IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY OR A TEMP AGENCY. WE DO NOT HIRE WORKERS. OUR SERVICES ARE RESTRICTED TO CONNECTING WORKERS WITH POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS.CFTB DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS, IN TERMS OF RESUME LEADS OR FULFILLING POSITIONS, FROM THE USE OF CFTB.CA.
2. Definition of an Employer. An Employer is any individual, business or company or an agent or employee of an individual, business or company that uses cftb.ca for the purpose of posting available hospitality/service industry jobs/shifts and/or searching hospitality resumes posted on cftb.ca. Employers may have multiple departments. Employers may also be referred to as a ‘User’ or ‘Users’, an ‘Account Holder’ or ‘Account Holders’ or a ‘Recruiter’ or ‘Recruiters’.3. Definition of Worker. A Worker is any individual who uses cftb.ca for the purpose of searching and applying for hospitality/service industry jobs/shifts provided by Employers using cftb.ca.
4. User Accounts. Each user account is connected to a single email address. An Employer may have multiple user accounts provided that the required fee is paid for each user account. It is recommended that each department within an Employer have an individual account to facilitate the timely connections of last minute shifts. Each account may post unlimited shifts for an unlimited number of job titles. Attempts to create multiple employer accounts or different user names or aliases to avoid payment or manipulate CFTB’s system in any way may result in termination of all accounts without notice, and being banned from further use of cftb.ca. Employers may not create Worker accounts for any reason including any attempt to gain access to other employer information or job postings found on cftb.ca. User accounts may be registered for the following durations:
(ii) Three Months; or,
(iii) One Year.
User accounts may be renewed. CFTB will send a renewal notice to users at least one (1) week prior to the expiration of the user account.
5. Posting of shifts.Employers may post shifts on cftb.ca. A shift is a one time engagement of a Worker by an Employer.
6.Posting of jobs.Employers may post jobs on cftb.ca. A job posting is a notice of an opportunity of engagement in either a full time or part time capacity. Job postings on cftb.ca shall expire 30 days from the date the job was posted.
8. Service Eligibility. To be eligible to register a user account, you represent and warrant the following criteria:
(i)have and maintain a place of business physically located in Canada and are eligible and permitted to use cftb.ca
(ii) will use cftb.ca to solicit staff to work in your business in Canada;
(iii) are not currently restricted from using cftb.ca or not otherwise prohibited from having a user account;
(iv) are not a competitor of CFTB or are not using cftb.ca for reasons that are in competition with CFTB;
(v) will only maintain one user account associated with your email address at any given time;
(vi) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party;
(vii) will not violate any rights of CFTB, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trade-mark rights; and
(viii) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software and internet access necessary to use cftb.ca.
Businesses or companies that operate multiple locations under licensing, franchise or any other agreements may also use cftb.ca, as long as it is for the purpose of recruiting for one or more of their locations. Any third party businesses, companies or agencies that wish to use cftb.ca for the purpose of building a database of resumes, or are attempting to resell any information collected on cftb.ca, are strictly prohibited from using cftb.ca.
10. Fees. Employers shall pay all fees/payments associated with registering a user account on cftb.caregardless of the results received from using cftb.ca. These fees are outlined on cftb.ca.
11. Payment. Employers who pay with a personal or company credit card for any or all servicesmust pay for each service in full at the time the service is requested. Employerschoosing to pay using the invoicing option, fees relating to each service used, which will be detailed within the invoice, must be paid in full within seven days from the invoice date. If payment is not made the user account may be put on suspension and continue to be suspended until the fee has been paid. A suspension will not allow Employers to view current posted jobs and applicants relating to those jobs. If Employers fail to pay the account within 30 days from the date invoices were issued, CFTB reserves the right to terminate the account and ban theEmployers from further use of cftb.cauntil the account is paid and to pursue all means necessary to collect all outstanding payments, including any interest, collection and/or court/legal fees incurred.
12.Posting Jobs and Shifts. Once a job/shifthas been posted on cftb.ca, and one Worker has applied,the posting cannot be edited, altered, deleted or canceled, unless using the invoicing option and the job has not gone live. If the job has gone live and the Employer believes that any information may be incorrect, the Employer may contact CFTB to request to edit the job posting. A CFTB representative will assess each change on a case by case basis and decide if any changes can be made. There are no guarantees that a live job posting can be edited. If and when available, Employers can choose to suspend a job posting, but only without refund or credit. Suspending a job posting will not suspend the time that it will expire. The job posting will still expire 30 days from the date the job was originally posted.
13. Searching. Employers may choose to use the search by job title or by calendar date service when and if available. In order to use this service, payment must be made by credit card in full at the time of requesting the use of the service. Once Employers have paid to use this service, they will have access to search the resume database on cftb.cato find potential Workers who may meet their specific criteria for employment. Similar to posting a job, this service will expire within its scheduled time as specified within the website. Employers are not entitled to refunds and there are no guarantees that they will receive any results. Employers may cancel this service by simply discontinuing use of the service. Discontinuing use of this service will not suspend the time that the service will expire. The service will still expire at its regular scheduled date.
14. Employment History and References.Workers may post details about their employment history and references on their profiles.CFTB makes reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of the references submitted by Workers however CFTB must rely on the validity of the information submitted by the Worker. CFTB cannot represent or warrant that the information posted by a Workeris true and CFTB is not liable for any damages or claims arising from references. A worker profile will not be visible to Employers until a minimum of one reference has been verified by CFTB.
15. Recommendations.Recommendations are solicited by a Worker either from a previous employer or co-worker and the responses are visible to both Workers and Employers. CFTB does not verify recommendations.CFTB is not liable for any damages or claims arising from recommendations.
16. Testimonials. Users of cftb.ca can give testimonials to other users and such testimonials are based on a scale of 1 to 5. The testimonials given byEmployers that have previously used a Worker are their experience and opinion and are not warranted by CFTB.
17. Refunds. There are absolutely no refunds for any services on cftb.ca regardless of the number of results received from using cftb.ca. If an Employer has posted a job and received absolutely zero responses from Workers for the job posting, CFTB will, upon the Employer’s written request to do so, at no cost to the Employer extend the duration of the user account for a period of one (1) additional month, one time only. If an Employer chooses to use the Search Resume service and does not find any candidates that are suitable to fill their positions, the Employer is not entitled to a refund.
18. Registration and Password. You agree to:
(i) keep your password secure and confidential;
(ii) not permit others to use your user account;
(iii) refrain from using or attempting to use other cftb.ca users’ accounts;
(iv)refrain from selling, trading or otherwise transferring your user account to another party; and
(v) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of cftb.ca or any information therein.
20. Copyright Policy. Employers may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if an Employer believes that their work has been copied and posted on cftb.ca in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, they must provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to havebeen infringed; a description of where the material that claims to be infringing is located on cftb.ca; the Employer address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by the Employer that they have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by the Employer, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in their notice is accurate and that they are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
22. Disclaimers. cftb.ca is the platform by which an Employer and Worker may be connected and all information and services on cftb.ca is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CFTB does not provide any express warranties or representations. CFTB is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user or account holder of cftb.ca including any Employer or Worker. CFTB makes no representations or warranties with respect to credentials posted by Workers or suitability for employment of Workers.CFTB does not conduct credit checks, police checks or any other type of background check, unless specifically provided herein. Employers must exercise due diligence in determining suitability of Workers for employment. CFTB assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or account holder communications. CFTB is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or combination thereof.CFTB does not have any obligation to verify the identity of the person subscribing to its services, nor does it have any obligation to monitor the use of its services by other users and therefore CFTB disclaims all liabilities for identity theft or other misuse of your identity or other information.
23. Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will CFTB be liable to Employers or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost earnings or profits arising from the use of cftb.ca, even if CFTB has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, CFTB’s liability to Employers for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by Employers to CFTB for the service during the Term of Use.
24. User Disputes. Employers are solely responsible for interactions with other cftb.ca users including Workers.
25. Indemnity. Employers agree to indemnify and hold CFTB, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of cftb.ca in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of their representations and warranties set forth above.
26. General Provisions.
(i) All notices or other communications required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or the email address attached to the user account. Notices shall be deemed to be received on the date of delivery.
(ii) You acknowledge, agree, and understand that, without prejudice to any and all remedies available to CFTB, an injunction may be the only effective remedy for any breach of certain the covenants contained herein and that CFTB would suffer irreparable harm and injury in the event of any such breach. Accordingly, you hereby agree that CFTB may apply for and have injunctive relief, including an interim or interlocutory injunction, in any court of competent jurisdiction to enforce any of its rights herein.
(iii) You further agree that CFTB may apply for and is entitled to said injunctive relief without having to prove damages, and is entitled to all costs and expenses, including reasonable legal costs.
(iv) If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
(v) The failure of CFTB to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision
(vi) The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
(vii) Sections 7, 9, 11and 14 to 25 of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
(ix) This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns.
(x)This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario
Connect For The Best
This Website (the “Site") is owned and maintained by The Ready Group Inc. o/a Connect For The Best ("CFTB"). The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the Site. By using the Site you agree to be bound by the Terms. Please review the Terms carefully before using the Site. If you do not agree to the Terms please do not use the Site.
CFTB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update the Terms at any time, without notice. You agree that you will review the Terms on a regular basis and that your continued access to the Site means that you accept any changes made.
CFTB is a division of The Ready Group Inc., a corporation incorporated in Ontario with its main office in Toronto, Ontario. CFTB links service providers with businesses or individuals who need temporary help quickly. CFTB is not a temporary help agency. CFTB does not employ persons for the purpose of assigning or attempting to assign temporary work. Service providers listed on the Site are hired directly by businesses or individuals in need of their services.
You are responsible for your own use of the Site. You shall use the Site in a professional manner and in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, privacy laws and intellectual property laws. You shall not use the Site in any illegal or malicious fashion. You shall not use the Site or any of its content in connection with any commercial endeavors other than posting hospitality or service industry jobs or shifts or searching resumes for staff you wish to employ or posting your worker profile. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you shall not use the Site or any of its content to provide a service that is competitive to the Site. You shall not use the Site or any of its content to harass, abuse or harm another person or to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without their prior express consent.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, only workers can create worker accounts and you shall not attempt any illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including but not limited to collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or for any other purpose in violation of the Terms. The Site and the information contained within it are intended for those who access it from Canada. If you are viewing the Site from outside of Canada you should note that the information contained within it may not be appropriate for use in other places and may not comply with the laws of any territory outside of Canada. Those who choose to access the Site from countries other than Canada do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Use of the Site is also governed by any CFTB User Agreements. Accessing the Site You shall not access or attempt to access the Site by any means other than through the interfaces provided by CFTB.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights existing anywhere in the Site and all of its content, including but not limited to software and programs, belong to CFTB unless otherwise expressly stated in the Terms. CFTB’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the owner of copyright on the Site must always be acknowledged.
You shall not attempt by any means to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Site or any part thereof. Users own and retain proprietary rights in trademarked logos or company information protected under copyright that is posted on the Site.
Except as expressly provided in the Terms, you may not, without the prior written agreement of CFTB, use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, adapt, modify or deal in any way with the trademarks, trade names, logos, software or other intellectual property on the Site, or any of its content. You may use content on the Site which is in the public domain without the prior written permission of CFTB. You may print or download content from the Site for your own personal records or business use without the prior written permission of CFTB. You shall not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations or graphics separately from any accompanying texts.
CFTB has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content on the Site. The content on the Site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, CFTB disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
CFTB does not warrant that the Site or any part of it will function uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Access to and use of the Site is at your own risk and CFTB does not guarantee that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimize or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. CFTB will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, CFTB accepts no responsibility in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the Site or any of its content by unauthorized third parties. CFTB is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties regarding the use or the results of the use of the Site or any of its content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, CFTB is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties regarding the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the Site or any of its content.
CFTB accepts no responsibility arising out of the inability to access or use the Site or any of its content, for any reason, at any time, and for any period. CFTB shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage which you may suffer and which arises out of or in connection with your use of or access to or inability to use or the results of your use of the Site or any of its content.
The information and opinions expressed in blogs, chat rooms or other forums conducted on the Site are not necessarily those of CFTB or its affiliated or related entities or content providers and CFTB makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions. Furthermore, neither CFTB nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such information and opinions or to whom such information and opinions may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, demand, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based on, resulting from, or in any way related to, any information or opinions provided on the Site.
CFTB is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties regarding the delivery of any messages sent through CFTB to anyone. CFTB does not have any obligation to verify the identity of persons using its Site; therefore, CFTB disclaims all liability for identity theft or any other misuse of your identity or information.
CFTB has not reviewed all of the websites that link to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such websites. The Site’s inclusion as a link on another website does not imply endorsement by CFTB of such website.
To provide increased value to users of the Site, CFTB may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that CFTB is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites or resources and does not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for:
(i) the privacy practices of such websites,
(ii) the content of such websites or resources including any advertising, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources,
(iii) the use that others make of such websites or resources, nor (iv) any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any advertising, products, goods or other materials or services available on such websites or resources.
CFTB cannot guarantee that the transmission of information or messages sent over the internet is completely secure as there is a possibility of interception at all times. Any transmission is at your own risk. CFTB shall not be responsible for any loss, damages or costs whatsoever which you suffer or incur in connection with or arising out of any transmission of information or message sent by you to CFTB or any user of the Site over the internet, or the alteration, interception or misuse of such information.
Any notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or any other content in any other form whatsoever [collectively, “Material”] submitted to the Site will become the property of CFTB and CFTB shall be entitled to use the Material for any type of use forever including any media whether now known or hereafter devised. When you submit Material to the Site, you agree that CFTB has the right to publish the Material for any type of use as outlined above including promotional and advertising purposes.
You are solely responsible for the
Material you submit to the Site or transmit to other users. CFTB is not
responsible for any Material published, displayed or posted on the Site or transmitted
to users by persons other than CFTB.
You shall not submit or otherwise publish, display or post on the Site or transmit to any user of the Site any Material which:
(a) is offensive to the online community, such as Material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(b) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(c) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; (d) promotes information that you know is false or misleading;
(e) promotes information or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous or an invasion of another person’s privacy;
(f) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person including but not limited to violating another person’s trademark or promoting an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as by providing pirated computer programs or links to them or information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
(g) contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(h) contains or displays profanity, nudity or sexually explicit material of any kind;
(i) provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
(j) violates any law, advocates illegal activity or provides instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(k) solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
(l) engages in commercial activities and/or sales or otherwise solicits funds without CFTB’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You understand that although the foregoing content is strictly prohibited on the Site you may be exposed to such content, and you agree that in no event shall CFTB or any other person or entity be liable for any loss or damages or claims or demands arising from or in any way related to exposure to such Material
CFTB reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate action in its sole discretion against any person or entity who submits or otherwise publishes, displays or posts Material that in CFTB’s sole discretion violates the Terms, including without limitation, removing the offending Material from the Site and terminating the user account(s) of the violators.
Employer and/or company profiles must describe and depict the employers’ specific establishment, business and location. Examples of inappropriate profiles include, but are not limited to, profiles that purport to represent establishments, companies, businesses, locations or agencies that are either real or fictional, or any character, or real individual that is not the employer. CFTB reserves the right to review and remove any profiles which are, in CFTB’s sole discretion, in violation of the Terms or otherwise inappropriate.
You shall not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You shall not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site is prohibited. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. CFTB will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. CFTB may take further legal action in response to such a breach including, without limitation, civil and injunctive redress. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
The Site has a contact information page with information about contacting CFTB.
The Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario. The parties agree that any dispute arising from the use of content on the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Ontario. If any provision of the Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.